MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 1:26:28 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 600.6 MB
Learn Lightroom and Photoshop workflow and image editing techniques by watching a pro. In this project-oriented course, Adobe evangelist Julieanne Kost takes five images from start to finish, beginning in Lightroom and ending in Photoshop. As Julieanne walks through each workflow, she helps you understand which image editing techniques you'd apply to your photos in Lightroom, and when you'd want to switch to Photoshop to make further changes. She demonstrates how to adjust tone and enhance images in Lightroom using more traditional tools and techniques, and then proceed to Photoshop for more elaborate manipulations. Plus, she explains how to use retouching tools to remove distracting elements, and unify the color and tone of multiple images.
- Selecting Lightroom or Photoshop to edit images
- Optimizing in Lightroom, and then proceeding to Photoshop
- Retouching to remove distracting elements
- Using multiple photographs to quickly replace unwanted elements
- Unifying multiple images using color and tone