Heat Transfer Research, Inc. has launched HTRI Xchanger Suite 7.3.2 software is considered the most advanced available for the design, rating, and simulation of heat exchangers.
Below are just a few of many improvements:
- Any HTRI member with a verified login can now download and install Xchanger Suite 7.3. (Previously, only authorized accounts such as company contacts could download the Xchanger Suite installer.)
- We added an option to specify an initial heat load estimate for simulation calculations in Xist®, Xhpe®, and Xjpe® to speed execution and improve chances of convergence.
- Initial heat load guess and convergence logic was enhanced to improve execution speed in Xist, Xhpe, and Xjpe.
- The issue of calculated pressure drops exceeding operating pressure in Xist, Xhpe, Xjpe, and Xace® has been mitigated by limiting local pressures in each increment to a low limit, which allows calculations to continue and provide an answer. Warnings are issued when this occurs.
- New heat transfer and hydraulic methods were implemented in Xist to handle kettle bundles partially submerged in liquid.
- New pressure drop methods have been implemented for U-tube bends in Xist.
- Tubeside mist flow heat transfer correlations are now available for falling film evaporators in Xist.
- A new U-bend schedule report was added that shows row designation, number of U-bends, straight length, bend diameter, and total length for Xist and Xhpe.
- The installer can now update a machine with an earlier version (Xchanger Suite 7.0, 7.1, 7.2 or 7.2.1) or install a completely new version of Xchanger Suite 7.3. A previous version is not required.
Product: HTRI Xchanger Suite
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page : https://www.htri.net/
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer, Server 2008, Server 2012, Server 2016
Size: 357.7 mb