“FluxMotor 是一款易于使用而且高效的预设计工具，适合与电机相关的各个领域的设计者。”SoftBank Robotics 电磁工程师 Grégory Michaud 这样说道。他与开发团队共同参与了新软件的测试阶段。这款软件面向旋转电机设计者和制造商等各类用户，让电机专业人员能够在数分钟内快速定义电机并评估其技术经济潜力。FluxMotor 高效的工作环境可确保更好的电机性能可视化效果，并使得计算快速准确，还能够将计算结果连接到 HyperWorks 套件中的 Flux 有限元软件和其他工具，以进行更多高级研究，包括多物理场优化功能等。FluxMotor 的软件优势包括：
- 4 种不同的绕组模式有助于用户找到合适的绕组结构。
Altair announces the release of FluxMotor 2018.0, a dedicated platform focusing on the pre-design of electric rotating machines.
Here is the list of new major features:
- Improvement of internal processes of optimization
- Three new tests available with sine wave drive:
. Computation of a working point targeted with Current, Control angle and Speed (I,, N)
. Computation of a working point targeted with Torque and Speed (T, N)
. Computation of a working point targeted with current and voltage (I, U)
- First available test available with the Square wave drive:
. Computation of a working point targeted with a forced current (I-Forced) - Parameterized trapezoidal shape
- Macro function to build rotor parts (magnets) from the Flux2D environment sketcher (part built with the sketcher or import from a CAD file)
- New parts are available in Part Library
Note: For the full list of new and improved features, please refer to the release notes located in the folder of your Altair FluxMotor 2018 or here here
About Altair FluxMotor. FluxMotor is part of Altair’s HyperWorks CAE Suite, which includes Flux the leading software for low frequency electromagnetic and thermal simulations. The software tool allows users to design and create machines from standard or customized parts, as well as to intuitively add windings and materials to run a selection of tests and compare machine capacity.
Appealing to a broad range of users such as designers and manufacturers of electrical rotating motors, the software allows motor specialists to define machines and assess their technical-economic potential within minutes. FluxMotor's efficient working environment ensures a better visualization of machine performances, enabling fast and accurate computations which can easily be connected to Flux finite element software and other tools within the HyperWorks suite for more advance studies, including multiphysics optimization capabilities.
Benefits of FluxMotor software:
- Dynamic libraries offer standard or customized options ready to be used to compose motors.
- Facilitated project management, allow a quick access to past studies and to manage the full range of products.
- Computing methods wisely using the high power of finite element modeling.
- Automatically driven workflow offering an efficient user-oriented environment to different level of users.
Capabilities of FluxMotor:
- A design environment, with dedicated interface, helps motorists to finalize machine, step by step within minutes.
- 4 different winding modes help users to find the right winding architecture.
- Parts Library focuses on the visualization and choice of parts; standard libraries are available.
- Standard parts, magnets and slots can be edited and customized for unlimited configuration.
- Comprehensive and scalable material database.
- Automated standard and relevant tests ready to be performed.
- The motor catalogue environment allows easy management of motors and projects, helping the user to classify the machine and offers a quick access to past studies.
About Altair. Altair is focused on the development and broad application of simulation technology to synthesize and optimize designs, processes and decisions for improved business performance. With more than 2,000 employees, Altair is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA and operates 69 offices throughout 24 countries. Altair serves more than 5,000 customers across broad industry segments.
Product: Altair FluxMotor
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.altair.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 1.0 Gb