MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 3:34:07 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 1899.1 MB
While it isn't essential for most business professionals to master the art of photography, having a basic understanding of digital imaging concepts can help professionals use Microsoft Office tools and other business software more effectively. In this course, review essential photographic concepts, and discover how to make image adjustments using Adobe Photoshop Elements, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint. Instructor Rich Harrington covers basic concepts—including resolution and color space—goes over essential file types, and shows how to use Adobe tools to convert different graphics so that they are more useful in Microsoft Office tools. He also demonstrates how to adjust the exposure, color, and size of an image, and discusses intellectual property rights that you should know about if you use digital images for business-related work.
- Reviewing essential technological concepts
- Why does file format matter?
- JPG, PNG, and other raster formats
- Converting file formats with Adobe tools and free utilities
- Resizing images
- Matching visual style
- Adjusting the exposure, color, and size of an image
- Making essential image adjustments in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Adjusting images with online image editors
- Adjusting images in a PDF file with Acrobat Pro
- Intellectual property rights